We are now looking to strengthen our team with a React developer. Hälsa Hemma is a remote company. You will work from home and meet your colleagues nationally and internationally over video.
Your main responsibility will be to contribute to the iOS/Android apps (React Native) that our customers/patients are using, as well as our caregiver back office system (React) that is used by our staff.
You should have a sense for:
- Development in React
- Working with agile methodology, such as Scrum
- Common tools, such as Git
- Working from home in a remote team
Ideally, you should:
- Have experience in mobile app development
- Have a sense for React Native
- Have experience from containerized applications using Docker
- Be very familiar with ES6
- Have experience with different frameworks and tools (or languages)
- Have heard of “Code Complete” and “The Good Parts”
- Have experience with Optimistic UI
- Seek to understand the business strategy and needs of our customers
- Inspire your colleagues with your thirst for mastering the things you work with
- Are a passionate developer, proud of the quality of your work
- Are an independent worker and self-starter
- Are able to communicate well in spoken and written English
- Are willing to travel to Sweden or other European countries for occasional in person meetings with the team
Bonus points for:
- An interesting Github profile, or proven track record of open source contributions
- A university degree in technology, science or other relevant areas
- An opportunity for you to work with, and create, cutting edge technology
- Stable medtech company with a Scandinavian patient base, with the intent to expand to the rest of the world
- A great and experienced team
- A permanent full time contract, with a fixed monthly payment (€2000 – €2500). We hire you as a contractor that will invoice us – self-employment is therefore required. Your manager in Lagos, Nigeria can support you in the process to get started.
To apply: Please send your application together with CV and relevant links (portfolio, open source contributions, Github/Stack Overflow accounts, public projects, samples etc.) to Hälsa Hemma Sverige AB. Email address for applications: firstname.lastname@example.org.