React Developer (mid-level)
Hälsa Hemma is a new and innovative primary healthcare center that combines home visits with digital appointments. We develop our apps and software in-house and are now looking to hire a skilled React developer that wants to join our remote development team.
You should have a sense for:
- Development in React.
- Working with agile methodology, such as Scrum.
- Common tools, such as Git.
- Working from home in a remote team.
Ideally, you should:
- Have experience from containerized applications using Docker.
- Be very familiar with ES6.
- Have experience with different frameworks and tools (or languages).
- Have heard of “Code Complete” and “The Good Parts”.
- Have experience with Optimistic UI.
- Have an interest in learning React Native.
About the position
- Health At Home (Hälsa Hemma) is a Swedish medtech company that works within the field of primary health care. Patients are treated both physically by doctors and nurses, and through video and text in the company’s proprietary mobile app (iOS and Android). The company also has proprietary systems for case management and advanced automatic appointment scheduling.
- We are now looking to strengthen our team with a React developer. Hälsa Hemma is a remote company. You will work from home and meet your colleagues nationally and internationally over video.
- Your main responsibility will be to contribute to the Backoffice application that our staff is using (which is being migrated to React), as well as our mobile app that our patients are using (React Native).
- Seek to understand the business strategy and needs of our customers.
- Inspire your colleagues with your thirst for mastering the things you work with.
- Are a passionate developer, proud of the quality of your work.
- Are an independent worker and self-starter.
- Are able to communicate well in spoken and written English.
- Are willing to travel to Sweden or other european countries for occasional in person meetings with the team.
Bonus points for:
- An interesting Github profile, or proven track record of open source contributions.
- A university degree in technology, science or other relevant areas.
- An opportunity for you to work with, and create, cutting edge technology.
- Stable medtech company with a Scandinavian patient base, with the intent to expand to the rest of the world.
- A great and experienced team.
- A permanent full time contract, with a fixed monthly payment (€2000 – €2500). We hire you as a contractor that will invoice us – self-employment is therefore required. Your manager in Lagos, Nigeria can support you in the process to get started.